Tact

US Government, Pentagon, members of the United States House and Senate, members of the American Armed Forces, FBI, CIA, NSA, UN, and international governments and military bodies, this blog is for you. Call Senators: 202-224-3121.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

George W Bush

George Bush, I do not want your protection from peak oil.

Your methods of solving this crisis are evil. You shield the information from us, you decide to protect us by harming others substantially.

You do claim to try to protect America. But I do not care about protecting America if it means impoverishing and destroying the whole world. I do not care about your world war. You have brought far more war and far more poverty to the world when we all want less. Your answers are to slay until all problems disappear and everyone else is silent. This will never be the way of freedom, or the way of God.

I want peace. I want love. I want to use high technology that we already have to solve the oil , energy, political, and economic problems. Your 'war' method is awful. It kills millions and I want you out of my life.

You're fired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home