Tact

US Government, Pentagon, members of the United States House and Senate, members of the American Armed Forces, FBI, CIA, NSA, UN, and international governments and military bodies, this blog is for you. Call Senators: 202-224-3121.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Founder of Chinese Democracy Party Released

"Chinese Democracy" is also the reserved name for the eventually up and coming Guns N' Roses album. It is also a party founded by Zhu Yufu in China called the Chinese Democracy Party. He was released after 7 years in prison including extensive torture and life-domination.

Democracy and freedom of speech are critical to any legitimate organized government, for the best interest of all humanity.

"My family now lives in poverty," he continued. "If I had not chosen this road that is full of blood and fire, with my intelligence and wisdom, I could have generated wealth for my family. Now even my future livelihood is questionable. But I do not have complaints or regrets; this is the road that I have chosen."
-Zhu Yufu

Yufu, I am glad that you have taken this path. You have helped improve the environment for millions or billions of humans, and may have prevented the arrest of hundreds of thousands by forming the party and affecting the Chinese culture. I advise the Chinese government to consider democratic reforms and Chinese to bring forward more efforts of this kind to improve the country and world and honor the Lord with love for one another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home