Tact

US Government, Pentagon, members of the United States House and Senate, members of the American Armed Forces, FBI, CIA, NSA, UN, and international governments and military bodies, this blog is for you. Call Senators: 202-224-3121.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Latest Nonsense

Some may think that producing new tactical elements means I want to hear a lot about it. Or about all this struggle in Washington. Yes, some things apparently have some meaning in relation to themselves, but I do not want to hear anything from Washington. I want to hear that the economy is being run well and how and why, and see that these statements are true and that they are truthfully and earnestly pursuant to the well being of all. The same goes for political and 'military' endeavors.

Earnestness has always been the law, and always will be. It pains me that disearnest programs have been espoused by certain politicians and media networks and other organizations.

Those who do dis-earnest things are not part of the picture.

I don't care which president does it. Anyone who is disearnest is out of my system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home