Tact

US Government, Pentagon, members of the United States House and Senate, members of the American Armed Forces, FBI, CIA, NSA, UN, and international governments and military bodies, this blog is for you. Call Senators: 202-224-3121.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Help me tie this country together

Usually I fill this column with stories and clarifications important to national success by strategy or knowledge. Today I will recount a dream I had.

I was a soldier in Iraq, spending time in this shed with a series of native soldiers and my buddies. I looked at the gatling rifle I had, and found that it was tied together under plexiglas with lots of colorful socks and wonderful fabrics.

Then I found this bloody white ribbon or string that should have or was previously used to tie the barrels together. It was very dirty, and I bunched it up into my hands, weeping.

Crying, "Please help me tie this country together!" over and over to the townspeople who saw what I was doing sadly. Others began to cry.

==

The string is the real things that war normally takes to bring a nation together. The colorful socks [under plexiglas] are what we're doing in the Iraq war for ourselves, the money and honor we are working to give to ourselves. The white string is the lives of the people there to defend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home