Tact

US Government, Pentagon, members of the United States House and Senate, members of the American Armed Forces, FBI, CIA, NSA, UN, and international governments and military bodies, this blog is for you. Call Senators: 202-224-3121.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

There is no World War 3.

We have nothing to fight but ourselves. We have no desire to fight. WW3 is an empty threat. Do not stab yourself or another and you will have peace.

I will not send nuclear missiles or men to fight any enemy, but that I need to defend myself or my land. No one will come to fight me, and I will be here and do the do that needs doing.

I'm happy with my job and building my family and intelligence and I am satisfied to do this in pursuit of righteousness until the conditions are two blessed hemispheres of peace. Then we'll do it. Then I will teach conscious temporal electronics at college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home