Tact

US Government, Pentagon, members of the United States House and Senate, members of the American Armed Forces, FBI, CIA, NSA, UN, and international governments and military bodies, this blog is for you. Call Senators: 202-224-3121.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Gopocrats

I am uninterested in electing a member from either Kerry's or Bush's party. Maybe one from Jon Stewart's party or Tim Ryan's party. But there is nothing about democrats and nothing about republicans that makes them fit to rule this country.

I do not like being pushed to vote, and at that same time being pushed to choose democrat or republican. I would be pleased to speak my mind on issues. However, selecting between 2 bad choices is not my idea of democracy.

Democracy is a cookoff, not a 2 part-buffet.

Political reform is required for the education of humanity sufficient to build a society that can use earth to support humanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home